Ginny your blog post about the David Camm trial and how it was over reported about is amazing! I love how blunt you are when talking about how no one should care about the David Camm trial as much as they actually did. The part of your post I agree with most is the very end where you talk about the things that could have been covered that are of more importance than the David Camm trial. Around the same time as the Camm trial the government shut down occurred. This affects the whole country unlike the Camm trial which just affects one maybe two families. The David Camm trial was the top story twice and was covered in depth almost every night that I watched the news. The government shutdown was the top story once and was hardly ever even talked about. This is not ok. News stations need to report on newsworthy topics that’s why they are called news stations! I think you summed it up very nicely when you said that the coverage on the Camm trial was both ridiculous and outrageous. Frankly who cares about this guy anyway? I know I don’t.
No comments:
Post a Comment