Magazines are my favorite
publication! I love the pictures and how in depth the stories go and how much
variety magazines offer. Every month I get a subscription of seventeen, my mom
gets one of People Style Watch and my dad gets Time. When I get bored I like to
look through them and read all the different stories and look at the gorgeous
pictures. One of the best things magazines have brought to the world is
photojournalism. Both of my parents are journalism majors so it’s kind of in my
blood. I love photojournalism the most though I feel like a picture can capture
so many emotions and make you feel things that even the best authors can’t make
you feel. Often times pictures are taken for granted but when you find a
picture that sums up how you feel it’s amazing. I also love pictures with my
friends when we do stuff because it’s so much fun to look back at all the crazy
things we have done and how much we have grown in the couple of years that we
have been friends. All in all magazines are my favorite publication because of
photojournalism.
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4099/4746394747_13c3e8ee49_z.jpg

No comments:
Post a Comment